All Rental Fees Due at Booking
- Rental is paid in full at the time of booking. Payment can be made online via credit card.
- Security Deposit will be charged to the credit card on file the day of booking. Refunds can take up to seven (7) business days.
- Any cancellation made less than 48 hours before the rental period will forfeit the entire reservation.
Launch Time & Pick Ups
- Renters are required to arrive at the BRBR rental office at least 20 minutes prior to their reservation time to complete necessary safety information and watercraft inspection. These items are required; if you are late, time will not be extended to the rental period.
- It is imperative that renters arrive at their chosen time. Renters who are late will be launched after all other scheduled boats are launched. Example, if you chose to rent at 8:30 a.m., but arrived at 8:50 a.m.; it is possible that your vessel may not be launched until there is an opening. The return time of 4:30 p.m. will remain the same.
- If renters are late for their pickup by more than one hour, a call must be made to the office. If no call is made, the rental may be forfeited, as well as all rental fees. No refund will be issued.
- “No Show” renters will be charged the full rental amount.
- Requests to be taken out earlier than your pick-up time will NOT result in a refund issued for time not used.
- BRBR reserves the right to cancel any reservation due to dangerous weather conditions. If BRBR does cancel a reservation due to inclement weather, a refund for the full rental amount will be issued to the customer.
- The prediction of inclement weather, light rain and/or clouds does not justify a rental cancellation. If the watercraft is out on the lake for more than 4 hours and returns early because of inclement weather, there will be NO refund. If the watercraft is out on the lake for less than 4 hours and returns early because of inclement weather, there will be a refund of $150.
- If the following conditions exist on the lake: heavy rain lasting more than 1 hour, lightning, thundering, tornado advisory, heavy winds or any conditions BRBR considers unsafe boating conditions, then the renter will be given a refund for time not used during the rental.
- Weather conditions and weather checks can only be given in person on the day of the rental based on the actual weather conditions on the lake at the time of the rental, not future weather predictions and/or forecasts.
- Watercraft fuel tanks will be full at the time of departure. Renter has the option of fueling the craft at the marina gas dock (except on Mondays – Marina is closed) or pay for the fuel cost plus a $25 service fee for BRBR to fill the fuel tank. The gas charge and fee will be deducted from the credit card on file.
Pre & Post Rental Inspection
- The pre-inspection is to go over any previous damage of the watercraft, as well as a safety tutorial. This inspection will be done on land.
- The post-inspection is to go over the watercraft, just like the pre-inspection, to see if there is any visible damage to the watercraft. The post-inspection will also be done on land. If for some reason the watercraft is not taken out of the water right after your rental, the inspection will be done at BRBR by our mechanics. BRBR has the right to inspect the watercraft up to 3 business days post rental for any damage that was not noticed while in the water.
Towables (tubes, water skis, wakeboards, knee boards)
- Renters ARE NOT allowed to bring and use their own towables. Towables include tubes, water skis, wakeboards, knee boards, etc. Other items that are not allowed to be brought on BRBR watercraft include kayaks, surfboards, and paddle boards. Bringing and/or using a personal tube will result in the loss of your deposit. Water toys and floats, such as noodles and lounging floats, are allowed.
- Tow equipment failure or non-use of towing equipment during the rental period WILL NOT result in a refund. If there is a failure with a rental item, call the office (706-900-0033) as soon as possible. The equipment will be replaced as soon as possible.
- Sea Doos and Wave Runners ARE NOT allowed to pull any towable, of any kind! If this policy is not adhered to, Renter will forfeit their security deposit.
- Renters are required to arrive at the Lakewood Landing Boat Ramp by the designated return time assigned. Returning the watercraft after the designated return time will result in a late fee charge. This charge is calculated at $50 for each 15 minutes the Renter is late.
- The full security deposit of $500 will be charged the day of the rental to the Renter’s credit card on file for each watercraft rented. If there is ANY damage to the rented watercraft, the Renter will be responsible for that damage. This applies to all damages, no matter how big or small. The deposit will be released if no damages have occurred.
- If damaged and after an appropriate deposit is paid, BRBR will take the craft to be accessed (by the repair shop of BRBR choosing) for remaining repairs required to get the watercraft back to condition it was prior to the rental. If required repairs cost more than the deposit, the renter’s credit card on file will be charged the remaining amount, plus associated costs (including transportation fees, parts, labor, and lost revenue).
- A lost revenue fee of $450 per day will be charged to the renter for each day the damaged watercraft is out of commission.
- We provide safety equipment for all watercrafts; safety jackets, throw cushion, fire extinguisher, oar/paddle, and anchor and line.
- Safety items are not to be used for any purposes other than in the event of an emergency.
- Any equipment that has been misused will be charged to the Renter. Charges will come out of the security deposit.
- Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must wear a life vest at all times while the boat is in motion. Any individual on a towable must be wearing a life vest while riding.
- Individuals on a PWC must wear a life vest at all times.
- You must be age 25 to rent and operate any rental watercraft and have a valid driver’s license.
- SORRY, no pets or grills are allowed on our watercrafts. We do not allow cooking/grilling on any boat.
- Absolutely no smoking on any watercraft. There will be an additional cleaning charge of $100 if evidence of smoking is determined.
- Any boats/equipment returned extremely muddy, dirty, with food and trash strewn about will be subject to an additional cleaning charge, to be determined upon inspection. All trash must be taken off the boat with Renter.
Last Updated: February 2021